Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Gujrat-Pakistan - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Gujrat-Pakistan > Topics

Subject: Does Love actually exist for e
Replies: 7 Views: 1279

alikhan7 1.11.09 - 06:40am
Sorry guys but its the result of all those romantic dramas(with happly ever after)wich i've been watching over the weekend.it sparked a debate between me and my friend that love exist for everybody or not.She said its always there but sum ppl dun recognize it(or avail it).while i think its more like a natureal force.its there for sum ppl and sum r totally void of it.nomatter how hard they try they cant find it.so wat u think abt this?.plz dun agree or disagree with either of the statments.just tell me ur view on this wats ur opinion?. *

nayla83 1.11.09 - 12:31pm
I think every1z perception of love is different n no1 gets wot they wnt 100% bt i belive every1 gets sum form of love itz weather we r willing 2 compromise our perception which we get frm movies n dramas 2 create true happiness which includes gud n bad tyms bt luk past the bad n cherish the gud *

lyn803 1.11.09 - 03:29pm
What Nayla said is true, we all may have different perception of love. But I believe that love exist in all beings in various forms, it could either be friendly, romantic, parental etc. Love can be something very special that only the heart can explain. It's something like highest form of happiness which is unselfish. For me true love is void of selfishness. It's more on giving and the undying wish of happiness for our beloved :) *

provoker 2.11.09 - 09:34am
Love is nothing but a Pain..thats all !!!! however some kinds of love are real like parents childrens. Love among siblings,etc else is a cr*p... *

alikhan7 2.11.09 - 10:48am
now we r cooking with gas.arent we?.this is kind of difference i am takin abt.its not much abt perception.maybe its more abt experience or wat we actually get.real life is a way more harder than tv or movies and sumtimes even from our perception.provoker bro i am with u on that i dun know wat kind xpereince u had in ur life but i think u r rite(to an extent). *

lyn803 2.11.09 - 04:20pm
Guys I respect your opinions as it's based on your personal experience. All of us are unique beings and we do differ in many ways as well as with our experience n views, so I can understand your point there. Now Im also sharing my views with you, regarding ths matter based on my own personal experience.

yes my dear friend Ali it's true many uses gas in cooking now but speaking of real life, in some Asian country, like ours in the Philippines, many still continue to use firewood for some reasons, bcoz somehow it's more economical for us than gas stoves. As you know fuel is very expensive here unlike there in UAE people can get fuel at affordable cost. For some people here, whether they have enough gas available they still prefer to use firewood in cooking rice, because the rice tastes more delicious when it's cooked with firewood. Based on personal experience, I certainly agree with ths. Even in our home, I sometimes use firewood in cooking whn we're out of gas, I like to cook rice with firewood too. Some ppl may find cooking in firewood a hard way especially those who are not used with ths way of cooking and they would prefer to use stove instead coz they find it more easier. In this life mostly people would prefer the easier thing, who would ever dare to like the hard one.? This is why technology evolves and the way of life contineously change, bcoz man is never contented. We continue to find ways that will make life easier. Now again back to the cooking topic, For a person who enjoys n loves cooking, it doesnt matter either he uses firewood or stove, becoz whats more important for him is his passion n happiness in cooking a delicious meal that can give delight n satisfaction to whomever tastes it. The happiness he felt in cooking and the delight he had given to whomever enjoys his cooking could worth more valuable than anything. So as with love regardless in form (parental, friendly or romantic etc.), A person who loves wishes nothing more than the happiness and wellness of his loveone or beloved. A loving heart loves without hoping or expecting for anything in return and ths is true love. It's totally void of selfishness. You may believe with ths or not, but by experience I strongly advocate on ths. (Excluding the use of electrive stoves, ovens and pots)..As long as there is fire, we can enjoy all the goodness of cooking even simple meals, even it's only fried egg n rice, for a person whose hungry he would certainly enjoy it, coz people who are not hungry no matter how expensive, tasty or luxurious the food is, he will not be happy or enjoy it. This concept in cooking is jst similar with love, as long as there is heart unspoiled and free from selfishness and hate, the flame of love will continiously burning in it and you can enjoy the bliss and goodness of true love.

I do agree, real life is far more different from tv shows or movies. Reality is far more different than drama and is no doubt harder than we think or than our perception. Nothing is perfect in ths world nor life itself is not perfect and so there's no guarantee tht we can always get what we want 100%. However speaking of love, personally, I dont think love has any room for pain. Based on my personal experience pain is not caused by love, rather it is the consequence of desire. When desire arises, usually one expects or hope for something especially favorable to him, but once his expectation fails, his desire is not satisfied, he suffers n feels pain. When pain arise and dominates the heart, man usually becomes selfish, thinking only how to escape and get rid of pain by finding ways to fulfill his desires at all cost. That means selfish people doesnt care about others anymore. Just take for example, ur liking someone n she loves other guy. There's tendency that you may feel hurt, bcoz you desire that she would love you back, otherwise you may reach at the point that you will do anything jst to get her at any cost, just to fulfill your desires. if u force her to be with u, its not love u feel but only ur selfish desire. Love comes with freedom as well, if you really love tht person, then you would set her free to be with someone she loves and to where she is happy. I know ths is hard thing, it's not easy to let go of someone we love. But definitely this is possible, if your love is pure n true, you can make it happen.Like I said, love exists in everyone, some only dont recognize it or they may feel they have failed to find it bcoz their hearts are not free from pain. We should consider ths fact, If we instill hatred and selfishness in heart we can never find love. Im 26 now n Ive been to many experiences in my life, regarding family, love life and friendship n I learned ths one thing about love, n swear I cn prove to myself ths is real: the love we give away is the only love we can keep. When you truly love someone, you can keep that love in your heart for the rest of your life. There are times we should be separated with our loveones but it doesnt mean our love ends there. All we need is just to have faith in love. This is my opinion based on my experience not only in cooking but also with love :) , hope you find something. If you should have any questions, jst feel free to ask me okay :) *

alikhan7 4.11.09 - 03:43am
Its a paradox which nobody can solve.ppl have their own opinions and they tend to stick to it.yep i belive it mych more depends on personal xperience.anyways gud to hear abt ur viwes guys.
and lyn i wud love to eat rice cooked on firewood by u.i love the smoky flavour in rice.and thanx for bringing cooking into it(by cooking with gas i didnt really mean real cooking)but i liked ur reply vry much.wish all the best with everything(cooking and love and all). *

lyn803 5.11.09 - 04:49pm
hehehe I know that Ali wht u said about cooking in gas is jst likely idiomatic...Anyways it's my pleasure to share my views with u all. Thanks for all your good wishes, So far Im happy with all that I hv in my life now. Wish u all the best too, especially with your love life :)

About the rice, sure no problem,,u get me the firewood n i'll do the cooking grin4.GIF hehehe jst kidding,... i really love ths grains coz there's a lot of delicious food that you can do with it, from plain rice to fried rice, rice ba11s, sushi, rice cakes etc. It's an all time favorite Asian food :) Honestly my day is not complete without rice :) *

* Gujrat-Pakistan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Gujrat-Pakistan

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits