Create Your Own App Store

* Gujrat-Pakistan > Topics

Subject: gossips
Replies: 880 Views: 22434
6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

nayla83 7.05.09 - 11:47pm
ooooohhh basharat g u using bad wordz thtz nt gud ;-) *

brmirza 8.05.09 - 02:24am
okay okay dear frenz,, next time i'll be careful in usin such BITTER words in friendship :-) so now may i be free 4om punishment! :-) *

brmirza 8.05.09 - 02:27am
the punishment of cheese dear fellows! :-D
u know i use cheese occasionally, but b*tter is my daily intake in bfast... *

lyn803 8.05.09 - 01:32pm
That's okay Basharat...maybe you were just thinking excessively of the b*tter that's why...hehehe hehe.GIF. Well u know I love b*tter too...In fact I like using both cheese n b*tter. I also like to use them in cooking. :) *

lyn803 8.05.09 - 01:33pm
Anyway the cheese is not really a punishment...In fact it's a nice treat :). Like I said before, cheese makes people smile :). So it's for happiness... grin4.GIF

lyn803 8.05.09 - 01:43pm
Neither I think also that we should punish our friends, especially our good friends despite of their shortcomings. As we all know, nobody is perfect in this world. Sometimes we cant avoid breaking some rules or make mistake. But if one forgets about something or if he made a mistake, instead of punishing, we should help him out in realizing his mistake. We should give him our advise, as true friends always remind, give advise and look after one another. I would also really appreciate friends who can show me my mistake and give me advise :). *

nayla83 8.05.09 - 02:57pm
i totally agree with u lyn a true friend is sum1 who sticks with u no marret wot yur faultz r through gud n bad happy or sad *

lyn803 8.05.09 - 05:06pm
Yes that's absolutely true Nayla... happy3.GIF *

brmirza 8.05.09 - 05:53pm
i also agree with u both :-) u know mistakes r painful but later on, these mistakes called experience then, r v imp 4 our practical lives. *

lyn803 8.05.09 - 06:14pm
Yes Basharat we definitely learn from our mistakes and experience in life... happy3.GIF *

nayla83 9.05.09 - 01:36am
i completley agree we r humanz n humanz make mistakes if we where all perfect hw boring wud lyf b n wot wud we do? *

sarakha 9.05.09 - 09:12am
yasir lairs cheater. nayla leave to him *

amq 9.05.09 - 01:05pm
Yeah ailyn thats y i told the name of the poem at last so that if some body wants to learn the original poem he or she can...mwah2.GIF

swtyasir 9.05.09 - 05:02pm
Sara i dnt need tlk to u. Ur realy cheater gl *

brmirza 9.05.09 - 05:43pm
hey frenz what happened b/n u, sarakh n swtyasr?? some misunderstanding of love! *

lyn803 9.05.09 - 07:48pm
Yes Nayla that's true...life would really be so boring if everything is perfect...Realizing our mistakes can lead us to the right path in life. *

lyn803 9.05.09 - 07:54pm
We should know that good n evil coexist in order for this world to maintain its balance. In fact there's a beautiful saying that there is good in the worst (bad) of us n there's also evil in the best good.GIF of us. This simply means that we can never recognize good without the presence of evil and we can't also recognize bad in the absence of good. So there must be good and bad to keep everything in balance. Therefore we should take good from the bad and by doing so, we become enlighthened of the nature and reality of our life. *

lyn803 9.05.09 - 08:03pm
This also just similar with sorrow n happiness. We can't realize happiness if we never experience pain n sorrow and we cant also recognize sorrow n pain if without the presence of happiness. As human beings from our hearts we feel both sadness n happiness to be able to understand the nature of our existence and the purpose of our life. I think this is the reason why nothing is perfect. From imperfectness we can realize n recognize perfection. Perhaps God made this in purpose so that all of us His children can realize his perfect love for all mankind. Definitely God's love is perfect. *

lyn803 9.05.09 - 08:12pm
Oh okay I see it now Asim hehe.GIF...Anyway thanks a lot for posting Shakespeare's poem...u know I really love Shakespeare :) cute.GIF *

lyn803 9.05.09 - 08:27pm
Yah I've noticed that too Basharat...Seems Swtyasir hv love problems lately...But I also respect his privacy...Let's just pray things will be okay with him soon... *

brmirza 10.05.09 - 07:11am
u r a beautiful thinker ailyn :-)
n its true that every bad situation will have something positive in it
Even a stopped clock tells correct time twice a day.. so always expect positve from life... i agree with u...
thinking +ve will change our life 2.. it gives satisfaction n peace of mind...
n hope the best 4 swtysr... *

lyn803 10.05.09 - 03:12pm
Oh how nice of you Basharat...You too you're a beautiful thinker n everybody here can see how beautiful your mind is. I can really see how Asim really admired you hehehe hehe.GIF I also admire your ideas n the way you respond on what I say... :) Definitely you're a person of beautiful mind! happy3.GIF *

lyn803 10.05.09 - 03:30pm
Well perhaps, my life experience just nurtured me to hv such way of thinking. I learned a lot in my life really. I am also endebted to all the people who cared n loved me, as I really owe to them the kind of person I am now...Of course Im also grateful to all of you my beautiful friends here...If you think Im a beautiful thinker, then that's because of you too... happy3.GIF
Sure it's really important for us to be optimistic and practical in life. We should always be ready to face both of the positive n negative situations. Either good or bad may happen we should face them by heart and with an open mind...Thorough acceptance n understanding of reality can definitely give us peace of mind and contentment in life. We can only be satisfied in life if we understand and accept things as they truly are. happy3.GIF

nayla83 11.05.09 - 12:05am
i agree with u lyn n we r lucky 2 hav u as a friend cute.GIF oops c itz spreading 2 this page 2 lol.GIF *

nayla83 11.05.09 - 12:14am
hey guyz try smiling at every1 u see n meet 2day c hw gud it makes u feel n jus watch the reactionz u get itz amazing smile.GIF *

lyn803 11.05.09 - 11:47am
Oh Nayla I also feel lucky to hv you as a good friend. In fact, Im grateful and blessed to hv you all my beautiful friends in my life! cute.GIF *

lyn803 11.05.09 - 11:53am
Yes I definitely agree with you Nayla, smiling creates great feeling especially in the heart,u feel so light n happy when u smile at everyone u met. Such kind of feeling also creates great feeling to others seeing your smile happy3.GIF. So my beautiful friends keep smiling! grin4.GIF *

nayla83 12.05.09 - 04:53am
oops.GIF i think must hav smiled a bit 2 much i gt asked out by 3 guyz yesterday bt it jus goes 2 show hw a smile can make a person glow thtz the beauty of a smile it cn make the ugliest of ppl attractive *

swtyasir 12.05.09 - 07:13am
HEART.GIF IF NEED U TOO KNOW OUR FRIENDSHIPS MEANS A LOT IF U CRY THEN I CRY IF U JUMP OUT THE WINDOW I LOOK DOWN THEN LAUGH AGAIN. *

amq 12.05.09 - 07:47am
Guys what do u think do we underastand Yasir's sweet language..some times there is not any clue what he is gonna say...but he seems to be a nice and flirty man....Gals beware of im :) Yasir bhai chak day phattay ais tu kojji ni milni :) *

swtyasir 12.05.09 - 08:30am
hahahahahahaha ur jealious person. i love basharat gud guy as my brother. gls knwing me i m who? they are all gls of gujrati group closed to me, in my buddy list *

amq 12.05.09 - 11:07am
oh come on SwEET yASIR how can i be jealous with you....you are the best but i hate when some body come to my profile and inbox me bad words....thats y i have banned you for one day..please dont mind...and i m sorry for that... *

amq 12.05.09 - 11:14am
But i m not that bad i hope u have experianced it all so i m unbanning you becoz u seems good...so please next time dont come into my inbox to say any kinda harsh words.. *

nayla83 12.05.09 - 01:02pm
guyz we r all friendz here plz b nyc 2 each other lyf is nt worth wasting on hared cute.GIF feel the luv n pass it on *

swtyasir 12.05.09 - 02:50pm
(smlile) Its okhy we are gud frndz *

lyn803 12.05.09 - 03:10pm
Yes I agree that hatred cant do any good in all kinds of relationship. We must get rid of enmity. Instead, we should nurture n cultivate loving kindness towards each other. We are all good friends here so we much enjoy this blessing n be a blessing to each n everyone..happy3.GIF *

lyn803 12.05.09 - 03:29pm
We must enjoy this blessing of good friendship..So pass on the love to one anothercute.GIFDefinitely this friendship I hv with all of you here in this wapgroup is really such a gift n blessing for me. Guys you really make me smile each day! happy3.GIF. I wish u smiles n happiness throughout your life too!:) *

brmirza 12.05.09 - 05:54pm
same sweet n blessed wishes 4 u 2 lyn n all my frenz... :-)

nayla83 12.05.09 - 11:10pm
aww thtz so swyt lyn i wish the same 4u n all my friendz cute.GIF *

lyn803 13.05.09 - 02:49pm
Oh Sharay n Nayla u really touched my heart guys bcoz of your kindness n sweetness my dear friends...bless you all my friends with happiness n love always :) cute.GIF *

lyn803 14.05.09 - 08:34am
Good day to all of you my great dear friends! Anyway today is May 14,2009 and this is really special day for all of us. Gujrat-Pakistan wapgroup is already one month since it was founded by Basharat n his bestfriend Asim...guys I really want to extend my gratitude to all of u...even though I am not from Pakistan, u really made me feel like I am also a Gujratian :) ..I hope many more people will join in this group..Cheers! cheers.GIF for all the members of Gujrat - Pakistan wapgroup... Have a great day guys! tc!Big hugs for all of u my friends! hug.GIF *

lyn803 14.05.09 - 02:01pm
Hello guys! Yasir n I had agreed that since now he will already be my brother friend n I will be his sister friend hehehe hehe.GIF...I just found out that Yasir is the only child in the family n he doesnt hv any siblings at all, and me I dnt hv a big bro, so I would really be glad also to hv Yasir as my brother :) cheers.GIF for my new bro Yasir happy3.GIF *

swtyasir 14.05.09 - 02:16pm
cute.GIF oh thanx u lyn i read ur nyce comments 4me. i m ur brothr always *

lyn803 14.05.09 - 02:17pm
Sending best wishes for my dear brother friend Yasir cute.GIF. *

nayla83 14.05.09 - 10:25pm
congratz 2 basharat n asim ji 4 this wapgroup n congratz 2 yasir n lyn 4 finding each other n congratz 2 me 4 putting up with u all lolz jus teasing luv u all gr8 friendz cute.GIF *

brmirza 15.05.09 - 01:50am
hey congratulations to all the group members n the admin too. :-) esp asim, lyn, nyla, swtysir, to contribute here alot, n makin this group a unique one... i thank all of u frenz... its been so nice of u.. n i just hope that this love, care, n friendship will continue 4 long... be happy n smilin frenz... :-)
n also thanx 4 bearing me 4 whole month.lol. hoping this past month has created such abilities in u to bear an idle guy like me n u'll continue to bear me.lol..
take care frenz... n enjoy the life at its fullest... *

lyn803 15.05.09 - 03:27pm
Congratz for you too Nayla. You've been really my sweet n great friend since we met here in wapgroup...you're also just like a sister to me... cute.GIF *

lyn803 15.05.09 - 06:07pm
I also wish you the same my great buddies Sharay, Asim , Nayla and n my bro friend Yasir. This one month of being with you all in this wapgroup is really worth remembering experience of my life...Guys you've been really my bestfriends here in pro, I dnt care if I should eat bunch of ice cream, but I really want to extend my warmest THANKS for all of you my great friends! Yes I am saying this forbidden word THANKS now, coz I cnt really help it, jst like Sharay hahaha... hehe.GIF...Well Sharay please dont say that you're idle guy...coz you've been really a great friend to all of us and you've contributed a lot too. So ur not idle guy, instead, you're the IDOL guy in this wapgroup hehehe..Enjoy your life ..take care guys! :) *

nayla83 15.05.09 - 07:15pm
u hav also become a vry gud sis friend 2me lyn hug.GIF im glad i met u n vry proud 2 b yur sis cute.GIF *

nayla83 15.05.09 - 07:22pm
basharat ji plz dnt b so formal if we r bearing u u r bearing us n thx 4 bringing us altogether it was nt possible with out u *

6-<< 2-< 1-> 7->>

* Gujrat-Pakistan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Gujrat-Pakistan

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits