Create Your Own App Store

* Gujrat-Pakistan > Topics

Subject: LOVE HURTS
Replies: 28 Views: 1756

s_khan01 23.06.09 - 08:31am
Why does LOVE hurt so so much?? *

swtyasir 23.06.09 - 08:39am
oh so swt ur top4c LOVE HURT.

PYAR tu PYAR hai jo du dilo mein dharkta hai whn i cry ur crying whn i dies ur also die whn i smile ur smiling
love2.GIF *

brmirza 24.06.09 - 05:43am
love can hurt only if someone doesn't belive in love. if one doesn't trust one's beloved, then it hurts. coz love doesn't mean to owe, it means to give, to share, to pray 4, to see beloved happy n satisfied. so wen it hurts it isn't true,... *

swtyasir 24.06.09 - 09:18am
basharat ji true love trust aur caring ka naame hai agr chahat,mohabatein aur caring sirf ek ko mile tu kia guzare gi os dil par os payar karne wale ke. Wo be caring chahta hai. Agr dosti ka love ho tu sb ko equal milna chiye agr koi pasand nai tu dosti he nai karni chiye aur left hojana chiyee. agr koi yaha topic de tu share karna chiye na ke us topic se left hojye aur sirf ek ke topic ko love n caring di jaye aur kisi ki heart feeling ko ignore kia jaye ye kaisi dost ka rishta hai.. *

s_khan01 24.06.09 - 04:49pm
Wow gud replys thanks *

brmirza 24.06.09 - 07:52pm
not mention s khan g.
n yasir g, its my personal opinion about the question s khan asked to reply... it doesn't need others to agree with it :-) *

lyn803 25.06.09 - 11:59am
For me love is never hurting..true love is all happiness...If one feels hurt then that means what he/she feels is not really love selfishness. Sometimes selfishness may arise when we expect or hope for something in return especially from some one we tend to love.. *

lyn803 25.06.09 - 12:01pm
Once we love someone, we dnt expect nor hope for anything,,we jst simply love that person with all our heart regardless if that person loves u or not...like I always said..the greatest of all love is freedom :) *

s_khan01 25.06.09 - 04:59pm
What if u love sum1 so much dat u canu live widout em? But u've lost em? Belive me dat hurts *

brmirza 25.06.09 - 07:12pm
lyn thats true, my point is also that.thanx 4 description :-)

n s khan, that really hurts, infact that z the most painful thing in the world... one whom u loved alot,even the life seems stopped in their absence...their leaving makes one full of pain...thats the rightest thing u've discussed s khan... *

lyn803 26.06.09 - 05:22pm
I've been able to survive all difficulties in life even since before I met my true love, so I think even if I wld lost my love, perhaps, I wld stl be able to survive. However I agree, it wld really be very painful n hurting once we lost our beloved, their absence will make us feel so empty n as if there's no way we cn move on...but this only exist in our minds that we cnt move on, pain makes us feel very weak sometimes, but pain is only temporary feeling n ths cn be healed with the passing of time :) *

s_khan01 27.06.09 - 12:19am
How can u heal wen da person u luv, u see everyday? *

lyn803 27.06.09 - 05:14am
Hmm..thats good question Khan I like that,u know ur jst rly like my sister hehehe...Yah it's hard to move on when u see the person u love everyday n even if u will close your eyes, it seems impossible to forget that person.I dont think we should really forget that person in order to move on...as long as we learn to accept in oursleves the fact that u cn never be with him/her anymore or u are not meant for each other, then I know later soon you'd be able to move on. This is going to be very hard thing to do, perhaps the hardest thing on earth, bcoz oftentimes the reality hurts a lot n we tend to feel it as unbearable. If we will jst let ourselves give up n get carried away with the pains in our hearts then, we would really have a hard time to move on, but if we will somehow do the best effort we cn to survive, our pursuit to set oursleves free from pain can be great help for us to accept the truth n help us to move on n start a new life again. We must know that in every difficulty , there's always a solution n it's our duty to figure it out. We jst only have to exert effort n nver give up. *

brmirza 27.06.09 - 02:25pm
its v true that pain of love is hard to bear, but time is the gr8est healer... with the passage of time one forgets the hardships of one's life. this is indeed a gr8 blessing of ALLAH that we forget the hard n painful times with the passage of time,wen we get ourselves busy in life, otherwise the life will totally be unbearable.... *

lyn803 27.06.09 - 05:26pm
Yah prince that's true, with the passage of time, pain can be healed n it is indeed a great blessing that God is always with us in all our difficult times in life. But pain is just also part of our life that makes this world so challenging. Anyway just keep on going n do all the best we can to attain happiness in life. *

lyn803 27.06.09 - 05:35pm
Hey has anybody seen the movie Pursuit of Happiness? It's rly good film by Will Smith :) *

nayla83 28.06.09 - 12:51am
yes i hav seen tht movie lyn sis itz a gud movie *

nayla83 28.06.09 - 12:58am
love is nt abt giving or reciving itz a relationship we hav with our heart we cnt control who we fall in love with bt wot we cn do is make sure our love is happy love is abt keeping the person u luv happy in neway possible n jus 2 b there wen they need u n even wen they dnt itz nt abt wnting or having itz unconditional *

lyn803 28.06.09 - 04:50am
Yah sis I really love that movie alot n Ive watch it many times.
n I truly agree with ur opinion about love,
n yes we hv no control to chose whom we fall in love with, thats why it's being called fall in love, coz we jst suddenly feel n realize it.

Love is selfless n unconditional, it leaves no room for bounderies, it's not jst about giving or taking, wanting or having, rather it is more on ensuring our beloved's happiness. Once we love , we always give the best possible way n effort we cn, jst for the sake of our love's happiness..When our love is happy, we feel happy for him/her too :) *

nayla83 28.06.09 - 09:13am
yes lyn sis tht was my point exactly ;-) *

neni1 28.06.09 - 06:47pm
luv hurts hmmm *

lyn803 28.06.09 - 07:14pm
Yah for sometime, we cnt avoid from getting hurt n feel pain, it's part of our life...bt I dnt think it's love thats rly hurting us, but rather our stubborness :) *

lyn803 28.06.09 - 07:26pm
Anyway no matter how bad a situation is there's always smthing good in it. For every pain, happiness usually comes next. *

lyn803 28.06.09 - 07:54pm

what matters most is that we maintain good relationship with all the ppl we love and we do every possible way we cn to show them how much we care n love them n wishing them all the best n happiness in life, especially those who r very dear n close in our heart. *

fiaz 28.06.09 - 10:18pm
u abso ryt lyn ma friend u av a gud knowledge of the heart n mind *

lyn803 28.06.09 - 11:47pm
Nah Fiaz my dear bro, Im not really knowledgeable enough, let's just say I just learned from my personal experience and also from all those ppl who loved and cared me. :) *

fiaz 30.06.09 - 08:17am
lyn ma friend thtz exactly wot knowledge iz we gain it frm friendz family n loved 1z *

neni1 30.06.09 - 11:46am
hi lyne watz up? *

lyn803 1.07.09 - 06:02am
Yah Fiaz bro u r definitely right about that :)

Hello Neni Im doing fine :), hope ur enjoying in our group :) *

* Gujrat-Pakistan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Gujrat-Pakistan

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits