Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Gujrat-Pakistan - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Gujrat-Pakistan > Topics

Subject: Congrats!!!!!
Replies: 77 Views: 3623
1-> 7->>

amq 2.07.09 - 10:36am
Hay Peeps Please congratulate Basharat....alot alot and alot ... he has won something..Dont ask whats that...just congratulate him...tomorrow ill see how many of you care for him...cheerz

amq 2.07.09 - 10:37am
Congratulations buddy....May you have Many Many More spades :) hehehehehehehehehe

brmirza 2.07.09 - 06:28pm
oye lale ki jan, thanx buddy... so nice of u... per menu enna das de yar k me kita ki ae?? (lolz) *

nayla83 2.07.09 - 08:12pm
congratz prince nt sure 4 wot bt im sure u deserve it so herez frm me hug.GIF *

brmirza 3.07.09 - 01:54am
aww,thats so cute, so nice of u neel.. cute.GIF
n yar m also not sure about wat i've won :-) m asking asim, but he's not even tellin me :-) *

rabia148 3.07.09 - 08:35am
Basharat jee, you've won the Best Gujrati award..... Proud to be Gujrati. Pakistan zindabad. *

brmirza 3.07.09 - 11:03am
o thanx alot rabia g, its so nice of u.. u've newly joined here.. n its feeling good to recieve such congrats 4m u too :-) *

swtyasir 3.07.09 - 12:54pm
dear basharat, congratulation's u get gujrati award.

smile.GIF *

lyn803 3.07.09 - 04:07pm
Hey prince me too Im curious about what you've just won hehehe...Asim hadnt told me anything... Hmm..it must be smthing wonderful n great as u :) Here Im also sending you my warmest congratz hug.GIF cheers.GIF *

amq 3.07.09 - 04:15pm
friends he has won my heart and thats the whole thing...but guys keep congratulating him...that will show how much you guys love basharat (shary) and remember congrats posts must exceed the gossips posts....be quick guys

lyn803 3.07.09 - 04:51pm
Buddy u r Sharay's bestfriend and you've been great friends for such a very long time, and so you have won each other's heart since then :) My warmest congratz n cheers for your solid friendship too cheers.GIFGuys Im rly proud of u :) hug.GIF *

brmirza 3.07.09 - 07:45pm
oh thanx alot frenz, u r all so special 4 me.n ur greetings n wishes too... flowers.GIF these 4 u all... *

nayla83 3.07.09 - 11:17pm
wot a gr8 reward... prince u truley r the prince of heartz ;-) *

brmirza 4.07.09 - 04:17am
OMG, m filled with lots of happiness n this room is really all care n love n esp 4 me, m so lucky... happy.GIF
thanx alot u all guys...mwahs 4 all... *

lyn803 4.07.09 - 05:15am
Yah sis I totally agree with you prince is indeed the prince of hearts :) n soon he would become the king of hearts too girlwink.GIF *

lyn803 4.07.09 - 05:24am

n to u our dear prince of hearts Sharay, we're also feeling the same happiness u feel right now, it's all from our hearts happy.GIFn u deserve all the care n love, for u r truly a loving n caring person not only to ur friends but also to your family n all ur dear ones.
u r also special n dear to us all. rose.GIF. *

rabia148 4.07.09 - 07:29pm
You're welcome! :-) *

fiaz 4.07.09 - 11:44pm
hey basharat bro wot uz dun t get all dis gratitude i fink i shud giv ma heart t sum1 wot u pipz fink bt tht *

fiaz 4.07.09 - 11:46pm
hi rabia148 tz nice t cya ere dat means am nt da newzb ne more ur hope uz av fun *

brmirza 5.07.09 - 01:42am
fiaz bro, m also unknown about why m being congratulated, but some hints i've received. asim says i've won his heart, n rabia says i've won the gujrat title, now m also not clear about wats the big occasion!!!

but u must giv ur heart to someone ;-) wink.GIF *

lyn803 5.07.09 - 09:40am
Well Fiaz bro, like I said to you earlier, it's only your heart who cn best decide for that. If u shld giv ur heart to smone, u hv all the freedom to decide for it. You're friends here are always with you ;). Anyway I also agree with Sharay's suggestion, u shld give ur heart to smone, perhaps to someone very special in ur life :) *

nayla83 5.07.09 - 09:59am
hummmm who will b fiaz's special person daydream.GIF *

brmirza 5.07.09 - 07:04pm
hey neel, she'll be really a v special gal,a v caring n loving n possessive too, just like fiaz himself... :-)
n u must be knowing her, coz u r physically present there... n i remember once u told us about her, she's someone v special :-) *

lyn803 5.07.09 - 07:36pm
Yah prince I cn still remember that time when my sis Nayla told us that she knows about tht very special someone in Fiaz life :). I think she mentioned it in gossip topic once, I jst only forgot the exact date. Im sure that smone is perfectly special :) *

nayla83 5.07.09 - 11:04pm
lyn sis n prince u both r ryt there is sum1 special in his lyf bt itz nt who i thought it was he tellz me i knw her vry well bt hez nt giving me her name ;-) *

fiaz 5.07.09 - 11:29pm
ma friendz uz all ryt i av sum1 vry vry special bt am also sharing ma heart wid uz all *

fiaz 5.07.09 - 11:31pm
a still av no hw t tell her ne ideaz friendz *

brmirza 6.07.09 - 02:18am
hey dear bro, the most impressive expressions r found in simplicity, so just go to her, or take her to a restaurant, n before starting the meal, express ur love 4 her :-) n don't forget to take a present with u, either a bouquet of flowers, or simply a red rose, or a chain or a ring, wat u like :-) n giv it to her while confessing ur love 4 her :-)
m sure she'll be hiding the same intensity of love 4 such a sweet guy like u n so she'll all be urs :-) *

amq 6.07.09 - 07:41am
Wah shara ji wah....kamal ka reply kia hai app nay....(CONGRATS AGAIN) *

lyn803 6.07.09 - 01:57pm
Yah sis u must've known her for long time n as I know you n Fiaz had been good friends since u were only 4yrs old, Im sure u've known that special girl in Fiaz life girlwink.GIF. But of course it's only Fiaz heart who cn best tell about tht very special girl :) *

lyn803 6.07.09 - 02:03pm
Yah prince I agree n thats really very sweet n romantic idea :)

So Fiaz bro what do u think of Sharay's idea? isnt it great? :) Im sure u can win her heart. Just stay simple n be yourself. grin4.GIF *

lyn803 6.07.09 - 02:06pm
Hey Asim buddy! so great to see u back :). take care always n congratulations again to u n Sharay for winning each other's heart girlwink.GIF *

brmirza 6.07.09 - 06:46pm
thanx dearest asim n sweet lyn, its so nice of u to appreciate my idea, but now its upto fiaz, how he expresses his love n wins the heart of that v special gal in his life :-) n i hope he'll be victorious n successful as his name means.. :-) wish u best of luck buddy... *

fiaz 6.07.09 - 10:28pm
a tried tht bt every tym a take her out a jus cnt say it shez vry special t me if a lose her a will neva 4giv ma self *

fiaz 6.07.09 - 10:29pm
a gt a drawer full of preziz dat a bought t giv t her every tym we went out bt a alwayz lost ma nerve *

amq 14.07.09 - 09:45am
Congrats for you laly

lyn803 14.07.09 - 12:47pm
Sure prince ur welcome n it's all rly ur good idea so no need to thanks for that n moreover as ur name means Good News n anything good, I hv no doubt that Fiaz will be successful with such idea.girlwink.GIF

Fiaz bro, I guess u jst only need to gain more confidence in urself. There's nothing impossible if u will only believe. U got to trust yourself. I guess, U may try facing yourself at the mirror n take a deep breath n say I cn do this! then u cn tell her everything n express ur feelings grin.GIF...Anyway this only jst my advise n prince is right, it's stl all up to u n ur success lies only in ur hands :) *

lyn803 14.07.09 - 12:51pm
Hey dear buddy Asim! So great to hear again from u :) But u didnt say much...I hope next time, u cn share us more girlwink.GIF *

fiaz 15.07.09 - 04:21am
basharat ma bro n lyn ma sis a dnt expect t win her heart a dt realy expect ne fing in return me jus wnt her t knw hw much a carez 4 her *

lyn803 15.07.09 - 11:40am
Yah Fiaz bro I cn understand u about that. When we care for someone, we dnt really expect for anything in return. We're jst simply happy caring n being always there with that person. Anyway whether you tell her or not your actions n ur good deeds will speak how much u care about her. Bt it's stl also better if you will tell her personally. :) n by doing so, u will not only prove ur confidence 2 urself bt rather it cn also strengthen ur good friendship with her :) Best of luck bro, ur friends are jst always here :) *

nayla83 15.07.09 - 01:48pm
friendz he told her 2day *

fiaz 15.07.09 - 03:24pm
yup a told her n a gt t c da real her neel yaara am sorry a shud av believed uz 4giv mez plzzzzzz *

nayla83 15.07.09 - 03:34pm
itz ok fiaz yaar im sorry u found out tht way bt u knw i would never lie 2u i only told u wot i knew *

fiaz 15.07.09 - 09:53pm
i neva doubted u neel nt fr a sec a wz jus stuuuuupid am sorry a realy am *

lyn803 16.07.09 - 04:55am
Fiaz bro thts good if u finally told her,though seem things didnt turn out so well. Anyway the good thing is ,at least now u know the truth abt her. *

amq 16.07.09 - 06:22am
Goshhh!! cant understand whats goning on here confused.GIF *

nayla83 16.07.09 - 09:16am
asim hug.GIF so gud 2 see u where were u hiding angry.GIF itz been so long ;-) *

nayla83 16.07.09 - 09:44am
fiaz yaara 4get it yur nt stupid at all ok u where 2 gud 4 her itz her loss trust me ok nw giv me tht cheeky grin cheesy.GIF *

lyn803 16.07.09 - 12:16pm
Oh buddy many things happened n it's a long story hehehe..Anyway it's rly great to see u back girlwink.GIF *

nayla83 16.07.09 - 10:58pm
yes asim buddy 2 much has happned itz better nt knwing gud 2 c u here letz bring the fun bak 2 this group cheesy.GIF *

lyn803 17.07.09 - 03:30pm
yah sis this past months we've all been through many things in ths group n they're all memorable moments :)

certainly we shld bring the fun in ths group cheesy.GIFegdance.GIF *

1-> 7->>

* Gujrat-Pakistan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Gujrat-Pakistan

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits