Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Gujrat-Pakistan - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Gujrat-Pakistan > Topics

Subject: What's ur Name? :)
Replies: 48 Views: 4147

lyn803 5.07.09 - 06:54am
Hello guys! our dear friend Rabia just gave me idea of posting this topic about names. Here we cn share n talk about the meaning of our names :) *

lyn803 5.07.09 - 07:26am
Okay for Rabia n all of u my dear friends, Im happy to share u about my name. My dad said it was my mom's idea to give me the name Ailyn. Even with all my siblings it was my mom who initiated in giving their names. But unfortunately I didnt hv a chance to talk with my mom about this n how n why did she came up with naming me Ailyn.

However, I myself made a little research about the meaning of my name n found some infos. In English terminology, Ailyn is often spelt as Aileen or Eileen. According to the Webster Encyclopedia, Eileen is an Irish form of Helen. In Greek, Helen stands for LIGHT. Therefore Ailyn refers to LIGHT :)

Being the first born child of my parents I really have no doubt that I have been the light in their life. I beleive I have given light in the hearts of others too, especially to all the people I love and care about, to my family n all my dear ones. I guess this is maybe the reason why my mom, named me Ailyn, meaning light :)

lyn803 5.07.09 - 07:30am
Okay so that was all about my name :)I hope u find it interesting...Now my dear friends, I guess it's ur turn grin4.GIF *

nayla83 5.07.09 - 09:36am
lyn sis wot a gr8 topic ;-)... so the meaning of my name well my name has a couple of different meaningz in arabic nayla c*mz 4rm the word naayela which meanz attainer or acheiver... it also has an egyption meaning which is taken frm the word naailah which means somthing special... so friend u all hav sumthing special in yur lives grin4.GIF *

lyn803 5.07.09 - 09:45am
Hello sis! Im really glad to hear about ur name, indeed ur name really suits ur personality..and u r certainly right sis, ur rly special in our lives :)cute.GIF *

nayla83 5.07.09 - 09:57am
lyn sis hug.GIF in our religon we believe tht the name truley has n effect on the childs personality so ppl r vry carefull n take alot of thought in naming a child ;-) *

lyn803 5.07.09 - 02:38pm
Yah sis thats true n I think thats a common practice. Like what u hv said ppl especially the parents are very careful in giving the names of their child n they always think of the best name :) *

rabia148 5.07.09 - 04:28pm
Thank you lyn for creating such a nice topic... Well i'm Rabia, The word Rabia means queen or princess, and it is also give us the meaning of Springtime or Happiness.... In arabic Rabia comes from the word RUB'A which means four or fourth.... To know more about my name goto http://www.mybirthcare.com/favorites/F/Muslims/meanings.asp?name=Rabia === Hoping u'll like. *

rabia148 5.07.09 - 04:30pm
If you t0o wanna find the meaning of your name you may visit www.mybirthcare.com or google.com *

swtyasir 5.07.09 - 04:38pm
plz visit www.smsheat.com free sms around da world totally free through pc *

swtyasir 5.07.09 - 04:42pm
more stuff www.santabanta.com hollywood/bollywood *

rabia148 5.07.09 - 04:43pm
Thx swtyasr to share a nice site, i'll be mch glad if u post these kind of infoz in my topic COMPUTERS, if you like. *

swtyasir 5.07.09 - 04:44pm
more visitchat

www.pakidil.com

nice ppl nice chat wid allppl *

rabia148 5.07.09 - 04:51pm
Hmmm..... Okay Miss Light, i know the meaning of your name now... Sorry it is your personal matter, so if you don't like to answer... It's no prob.... Q is Where is your mom now? Bcoz u said dat u'r nt able 2 ask frm her abt ur name. *

lyn803 5.07.09 - 05:30pm
It's my pleasure Rabia :) anyway this topic wont be possible if not bcoz of u too. Im happy to know about ur name. The meaning of ur name is really beautiful :), indeed u r a princess n the bearer of happiness happy3.GIF

lyn803 5.07.09 - 06:06pm
Tht's alright Rabia, anyway I share anything with my friends n many of my friends here alrdy knows abt my family.Well my parents are separated now n my mom, I nver heard anything abt her since day she left. I miss her smtimes n ive been all hoping she's fine n happy wherever she is. Me n my siblings all stay with our dad. *

brmirza 5.07.09 - 06:35pm
wow we've LIGHT in our lives n someone VERY SPECIAL too... n a QUEEN too, thats nice to know all about names of my sweet frenz... *

brmirza 5.07.09 - 06:40pm
o hello swtyasir g, yar can't u read the topics, this topic is named WHATS UR NAME, not COMPUTERS, so try to be careful next time, post replies to the related topic... thanx all... *

rabia148 5.07.09 - 06:43pm
I've 5 bros n 1sis, wat abt ur siblings? @lyn n brmirza. *

brmirza 5.07.09 - 06:55pm
my name is BASHARAT. n so far my knowledge is concerned, it is an urdu language word, meaning ANY GOOD or PLEASANT NEWS/INFO...that gives much pleasure to the hearts...to the listeners...
my urdu speaking frenz might be knowing the urdu meaning, KHUSH-KHABRI...
this word BASHARAT is mostly related with the pleasant news of heaven,in the world hereafter...the reward 4 the pious people in this world...
likewise in HOLY QURAN, ALLAH says, (translation) give BASHARAT to the people who offer their prayers n alms regularly, of JANNAT...
hope u frenz understand the meanin of my name :-)

its simply PLEASANT NEWS, that gives pleasure to heart :-) *

lyn803 5.07.09 - 07:02pm
Yah prince :) n now I think it's ur turn to share us about the meaning of ur name :) *

lyn803 5.07.09 - 07:08pm
Ooopppsss. sorry Ive posted my mesg late hehehe...hehe.GIF *

brmirza 5.07.09 - 07:09pm
i'd already shared my knowledge with u frenz, lyn
n now fiaz n asim r to share :-) *

lyn803 5.07.09 - 07:14pm
Prince the meaning of ur name is really beautiful. U serve as the Good News from heaven, the holy word of God n therefore ur a god send to us all :)and we're all blessed bcoz of u :)..This wapgroup is indeed filled with great n wonderful ppl of amazing personality :)...

Thanks everyone for sharing about ur names! u all really made my topic so intersting n great :) mwah n hugs for all hug.GIF *

lyn803 5.07.09 - 07:20pm
Yah also Im looking forward of hearing from my dear bro Fiaz n my dear buddy Asim...Guys! hope u cn post abt ur names here soon, I'll eagerly wait for that :) *

rabia148 5.07.09 - 08:08pm
Dear BASHARAT it's really good to know about your name... But may be i'm wrong, the actual word that represents the meaning of KHUSH-KHABRI (good news) is BISHARAT not BASHARAT. (what do you say?). *

fiaz 5.07.09 - 11:38pm
ma name fiaz in afgan means victorious & in arabic means successful *

brmirza 6.07.09 - 01:40am
both the words r same dear :-) some call it as A n some as I, both hav same meanings... *

amq 6.07.09 - 07:40am
Well as you all know my name is Asim...this is an Arabic word and its meaning is PROTECTOR *

lyn803 6.07.09 - 02:18pm
Thanks Fiaz bro for sharing us about the meaning of your name. Ur name jst shows the true person within you, victorious n successful. So I strongly believe that you cn be victorious in expressing ur feelings to ur special someone :). Just always be urself :) *

lyn803 6.07.09 - 02:35pm
n Asim my dear buddy, the meaning of ur name is very beautiful too :). so great to know abt ur name :) Indeed u've been the Protector of all your dear ones. I remember one time, when I first met Sharay, he told me that you are the giver of his life. Tht means u've been his protector. Sharay's name means the Good News n so Asim you are the Protector of the Good News :) U guys are really great bestfriends :) not only by name bt also by deeds n personality. Ur friendship is really admiring :) *

brmirza 6.07.09 - 06:39pm
o lyn thanx thanx thanx alot... n yes no doubt asim z my best friend... n infact the protector of the good news too :-)
n its nice to know about ur name fiaz...u seem to be successful n victorious in ur life, n as lyn said, i also hope so that u'll be succeseful in getting ur special one ;-) *

fiaz 6.07.09 - 10:32pm
a really do hope so lyn ma friend n basharat ma bro pray fr mez plz *

lyn803 7.07.09 - 05:08pm
O Sharay u r most welcome welcome welcome too! hehehe.. :)..n yes thats true, Asim has been really ur best friend and my great buddy too :)

n Fiaz bro u cn count on us, we will be praying for ur success with ur special someone :) *

fiaz 15.07.09 - 04:26am
fnx pipz uz lot r faboulous wordz fail t describe yr goodness *

amq 16.07.09 - 06:28am
WOW WOW WOW WOW...thanx all of the poeple here...especially my closest buddy Ailyn and my closest and dearest frind Sharay :) i miss you lalay ... and i have a good news for you..I am very very hopeful that i may go to gujrat on sat 25th of july and i may see you in the evening.. so please spare some time on the day i mentioned. its not 100% sure but i m very hopeful....you know i m missing the samosas the chatnees the JUICES the b*tts milks :) etc etc and our roaming around on our sports Bikes...... Gosshhhhh!! how pleasureable moments are they..Hay buddy i have told my home that please maintain my Suziki 250cc heavy bike and we will difinatly go on a road trip too on sa ay :) Mwah buddy ;) *

lyn803 17.07.09 - 01:36pm
aww_yeah.GIF wow buddy!!! a road trip! thats cool n thats really great news :) I hope u could really come n see Sharay soon on Sat nxt week :). Im sure u guys will hv a great time n Im happy that u could enjoy bonding again together :). n oh hope u not forget to share some snapshots of u two, much preferably on Suzuki bikes grin4.GIF.

This 25th of July will also be my little sis 7th bday n also my bestfriend 28th bday. It's goin to be a great day :)

brmirza 17.07.09 - 06:20pm
wow wow wow dancing.GIF
wat a pleasant news asim... m really overjoyed aww_yeah.GIF
i'll surely be waiting 4 u buddy. n we'll do all the stuff wat we'll like,all that :-) okay buddy...
now m really waiting 4 the moments to pass quickly so that 25 may come soon...m so excited asim...

n lyn thanx alot 4 ur caring concern.. its been so nice of u, just like true frenz feel 4 other true frenz, u r true :-)
n giv my heartiest wishes to ur sis in advance :-) may her life be full of happiness n blessings..amin.
n wishes 4 ur best friend too :-) same blessed wishes... hope all goes the best. :-) *

lyn803 17.07.09 - 09:06pm
Dear Sharay of course I care for all of u here, u are all good n true too n bcoz of that God has rewarded u of ur goodness. I will really pray that u n Asim could see each other again on the 25th. I know u guys are excited hehehehe...It's always best time to be with the people we love n care about :)

n also thanks a lot for ur hearty advance bday wishes for my sis n my bestfriend. I will convey ur wishes to them :) *

nayla83 17.07.09 - 09:38pm
hey guyz hope u both hav a gr8 tym wish u all lotz of fun n happiness... n lyn sis best wishes 2 yur sis n friend hope thy hav a gr8 day 2 ;-) *

lyn803 18.07.09 - 12:04am
Im sure sis they will. U cn even see how excited they r now :)

Thnks sis I'll convey ur wishes to them :)

BTW Nice dancing.GIF Sharay :) ...U cn also try myegdance.GIF:)

nayla83 18.07.09 - 12:07am
nw even i wana dance c*m on guyz altogether nw jiggy.GIF *

lyn803 18.07.09 - 01:00am
yah sis let's dance for a fun filled weekend .. :) dance.GIF egdance.GIF..Hey guys! come n join us hehehehe... *

brmirza 18.07.09 - 02:54am
dance.GIF
aww_yeah.GIF
egdance.GIF
jiggy.GIF

yeah guys come on :-) hav fun... *

nayla83 18.07.09 - 03:08am
yeeehhhh boogie.GIF dance3.GIF dance2.GIF dance4.GIF *

lyn803 18.07.09 - 11:24am
dance.GIF aww_yeah.GIF boogie.GIFegdance.GIF yeah ths is cool..Have fun guys! Have a great weekend to u all _ *

mehdi29 7.08.09 - 07:36pm
Hello friends! I m Muntazir Mehdi 29 Karachi Pakistan, i m 100% agree wid nayla's posting! Names r very effective in child's nuture, nd offcourse my names meaning is very simple, Muntazir Mehdi means awaiting 4 Mehdi, nd my eldes sister gave me tht name, nd offcoures its effective in my life! *

lyn803 7.08.09 - 07:47pm
Thanks for introducing yourself and for sharing us about your name Mehdi :) *

brmirza 8.08.09 - 08:51am
its nice to know about ur name Muntazir mehdi... *

* Gujrat-Pakistan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Gujrat-Pakistan

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits