A=HOT
I =LUVS 2 LAUGH N SMILE
L =SMILE 2 DIE 4
Y =LUVED BY ALL
N =IS NEVER 4GOTTEN *

lyn803 9.11.09 - 12:47am
sis ths is really interesting game. I love the results girlwink.GIF *

brmirza 9.11.09 - 02:06am
everybody would like this game, coz it has little or no negative personality traits :-) n everyone likes to be praised ;-) *

nayla83 9.11.09 - 11:12pm
well friendz i feel lyfs 2 short 2 waste it being negative so all my wordz r posotive ;-) *

lyn803 10.11.09 - 10:27am
yes it feels good when someone praised us, we can also gain more confidence n develop our self esteem, but if life will all just praising with each other, who will tell our negative side or show us our mistake..?.i think i still prefer life where there's balance of positive and negative, it's good when someone praise us n at the same time can show us our mistake or negative traits too. In that way life could be more meaningful :)

anyway ths game we had was really good coz most of us fortunately turned out with good results...sis waiting for the next game...anyway where are the others? Fiaz, Mehdi , Ali n Provoker?..seems only four of us joined the last game... *

brmirza 10.11.09 - 03:55pm
fiaz n mehdi hav been absent 4 i long long time, but dont know where has ali gone!!n provoker too!

hellooooooo guys speak yar... *

nayla83 10.11.09 - 10:29pm
i dnt knw abt the others bt fiaz is in germany at the mo he is taking part in a police secutiry course he called me yesterday he is fyn n will b bak soon *

nayla83 12.11.09 - 10:23pm
HUMMMMM.... looks lyk we need a new game.... jus watch this space i hav a few ideas *

nayla83 12.11.09 - 11:18pm
ok guyz this is nt a typical game bt i think it will b interesting 2 read the replies so letz try im going to call it QUESTION TIME... *

nayla83 12.11.09 - 11:21pm
the first question is...
1. What is the sweetest thing ne1 has ever said 2 you?.... (u dnt hav 2 mention who said it only wot was said) *

brmirza 13.11.09 - 03:17am
all of my mom's wishes n prayers, r the MOST SWEETEST things 4 me in this whole universe. *

nayla83 13.11.09 - 09:24am
thtz really sweet mumz really do hav the sweetest n truest wordz.... for me it has 2 b.... hold out your hands the raindrops tht fall in your hands r how much u miss me n the raindrops u miss r how much i miss u.... *

rose322 13.11.09 - 01:49pm
Neelz your great words abt mumz very truely nd deeply

cute.GIF *

nayla83 13.11.09 - 02:54pm
rose those r nt my wordz those r basharats words abt his swt dear mother... n where r yur words? *

rose322 13.11.09 - 03:19pm
Mumz ek anmol hasti Allaha Ne banaye har insan ke lehay jis ke qadmou mein jahnat lekh di gaye. Oski tarap ehsi jo kisi aur rishtay mein na paye gaye. Oski dua se Qismat ki lakeerain be badal jaya karti hain. Duniya ka sb se piyara rishta jo kbi kisi aur se nai mil sakta. *

brmirza 13.11.09 - 03:44pm
i think my words hav driven away the theme of the game. m sorry neel.
hey guys, plz try to answer according to the question.thanx.. *

nayla83 13.11.09 - 05:33pm
You r ryt fahad mothers r vry special bt thtz nt my question *

nayla83 13.11.09 - 06:07pm
no basharat itz ok itz actually the point of the game it makes it more interesting *

lyn803 14.11.09 - 09:59am
Sis ths is really an interesting sweet game cute.GIF and Sharay I have no doubt that your mom is really a sweet mother as she brought you up as a sweet, kind n loving person too :) It's the nature of all moms, to wish n pray for the best for their children. This reminds me of my mom too, she's also a sweet and a really loving mom to me n my siblings only that ,there were cir tances in our life which is beyond our control and time has to separate us from her but I am still very hopeful that someday, we would be able to see her and once again my family will be complete.

Anyway about the sweetest thing, I think it's MAHAL KITA, this is a Filipino term which stands for I LOVE YOU. It's only a very short phrase but it really means a lot and for me this is more than jst a sweet word.I usually hear ths words from my loved ones who are very close to my heart and those who showed me love and much care. :-) MAHAL KO DIN KAYO guys ( I LOVE YOU ALL TOO) hug.GIF *

nayla83 14.11.09 - 10:38pm
cute.GIF we love u 2 sis *

nayla83 14.11.09 - 10:43pm
ok my next question is.... what is the most memroble moment in yur lyf so far? (i always ask ppl this question it gets gr8 replies;-)) *

lyn803 15.11.09 - 08:46am
well i think the most memorable moment in my life was the time when my parents are still together ,spending the holidays with my whole family. We also used to go the beach on the weekend. Sometimes mom will bake my favorite chocolate pastries :-) It's really one of the best days I had in my life. *

rose322 15.11.09 - 10:43am
My memorable moment's in the earth of paradise wid my mother feet, when my hands rubing. She is smile and prayer's to me. *

nayla83 15.11.09 - 10:56pm
my most memorable moment would hav 2 b wen i went 2 perform umarah in ramdaan i sat itakaf in masjid nabwi n one nyt i was feeling really alone n secluded even though the mosque ws full of ppl i closed my eyes to make dua n felt a slight cool wind i looked up n the roof panel of the mosque had opened n i could see the sky filled with stars above it ws the most amazing sight i had ever seen n i will never 4get tht feeling as long as i live *

lyn803 16.11.09 - 02:39am
sis tht was really blessful experience you had :) *

rose322 16.11.09 - 03:28am
When all muslimz get a chance going to umarah and hajj they are see Allaha home and touch Allaha home earth. They are lucky get memorable moment in our life, ALLAHA OH AKBAR ALLAHA BE GLORIFIDE *

provoker 20.01.10 - 06:22am
The most memorable moments in my life were when i was in La and sharay used to come over me. We used to shop together. for just buying a t-shirt or a pair of socks or goggles or wallet or shoes we used to spend hours and hours in the malls and just roam around. hang around and just catering in a lavish resturant and drinking alot alot of Juices. and then finally go back to my place. A single room with all the sweet memories. Poetries written on the walls. and in extreme cold weather then we used to drive to the CD shop to rent a movie and then come back switch on the computer and play the movie. after few moments we both used to be asleep. hehehe. in the morning despite of all the alarms we used to get up late and then have our breakfast from a nearby canteen. A Potato paratha and half fried eggs. and then Big Mugs of Tea and then JUICE ahhh....then sharay used to leave me. :( :'( that was the terrible moment when he was going back :( and i come back to my room and then i used to watch the last night movie alone :( cry.GIF *

alikhan7 20.01.10 - 07:53am
This story is soooo ROMANTIC.oops i didnt mean any offence but dun u think so?. *

rose322 18.03.10 - 02:46pm
neelz i m remembr GOD BLESS u i pray to your best health in the hospital *

rose322 23.05.10 - 12:16pm
salamz every1 *

6-<< 2-<

* Gujrat-Pakistan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Gujrat-Pakistan

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups