Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Gujrat-Pakistan - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Gujrat-Pakistan > Topics

Subject: RAMADAN GUIDE
Replies: 25 Views: 1736

nayla83 21.08.09 - 02:09pm
A gr8 n blessed month is upon us, in this month tere is a night tht is better thn 1000 months. Allah has made fasting obligatory n prayers at nyt commendable during this month. This is the month of kindness. in this month belivers povision is increased. who ever gives food to a fasting person in this month, it will bring forgivness for his sin, will save him frm the hell fore and he shall hav his reward while the fasting will not lose ne reward. this is the month of patience n the reward of patience is paradise *

nayla83 21.08.09 - 02:13pm
RAMADAN MUBHARIK GUYZ

i pray Allah increases our patience, taqwa, truthfulness n pure intentions. n i pray he blesses us with many oppertunities to increase our knowledge in everything tht is beneficial to us AMIN *

nayla83 21.08.09 - 02:21pm
IMPORTANT SUNNAH IN RAMADAN

Making time to eat suhoor before fasting
To end fast immediatley after sunset
To perform taraweeh salaat
To feed the hungry
To increase in the reading of the Holy Qur'an
To observe itakaf during the last 10 dayz of ramadan if possible *

fiaz 21.08.09 - 02:27pm
HAPPY RAMADAN FRIENDZ *

brmirza 22.08.09 - 06:40am
amin. sumamin... 4 all ur prayers neel..
n happy RAMZAN to all.
may ALLAH bless all in this holy month n giv us enough power to gain more n more rewards n sawab in this month. coz we're v v v lucky to hav this blessed month once again in our lives, whoever knows we'll hav it next yr or not.. so guys try to do more n more ibadat in this month... n also pray 4 others as well... amin.. *

nayla83 22.08.09 - 11:16am
Acceptance of Dua
Ramadan holds the promise of the acceptance of duas 2 a much gr8r degree thn at ne other tym of the year. Abu Hurairah (RA) reported tht the prophet muhammed (pduh) said 'there r 3 ppl whose duas r nt rejected the fasting person wen he breaks his fast, the just ruler, n the dua of the oppressed *

nayla83 22.08.09 - 11:20am
here is a dua tht u shud read as much as u cn throughout ramadan...
Allahumma innaka afuwwun kareemun tuhibul afwa fa'fu'annee...
O Allah, u r the best forgiver, beneficient n merciful. u luv forgiveness so forgive me... *

nayla83 22.08.09 - 11:23am
INTENTION FOR KEEPING FAST
Wa bisawmi ghadin nawaytu min shahri ramadaan...
I intend to keep the fast tommorow in the month of ramadan... *

nayla83 22.08.09 - 11:27am
DUA FOR BREAKING FAST
Allahumma laka sumtu wa bika aamantu wa'alayka tawakaltu wa'alaa rizqika aftartu...
O Allah i fasted for u and i believe in you and i put my trust in u and i break my fast with your sustenance... *

lyn803 22.08.09 - 10:44pm
Sis Ive been reading everything here since yesterday n ths is really nice topic. I learned a lot about the Ramadan :). I also hv Muslim friends here in Philippines n I've known from them about the fasting too. As a Christian we dnt hv Ramadan, but we do hv Lenten or usually known as Holy Week. We also do fasting and say our prayers during those days.

May u all have a peaceful and blessed days ths Ramadan. Happy Ramadan to all Muslims :) . May God bless n guide us always :) *

nayla83 23.08.09 - 12:01am
Our prophet muhammad (pbuh) said... 'my ummah ha been given 5 thingz in regards 2 ramadan which has nt bin given 2 ne other ummah b4 thm these r...
1. the odour of the mouth of the fasting person is more fragrant, to The Almighty, thn musk.
2. The angels continuously seek forgivness on yur behalf until u end yur fast
3. The Almighty n magnificent, everyday adorns his heaven n thn says 2 it the time is near wen my pious servants shall be freed frm difficulties and mearge provisions, and thy will c*m 2 u
4. The shayaten will b shackled n restrained frm performing the mischief tht thy cn perform outside ramadan
5. The fasting ppl will b forgiven in the lat nyt of ramadan *

brmirza 24.08.09 - 10:37am
Agr sehri mai pani k last 3 sips mai SUBHAN ALLAH,ALHAMDULILLAH ,JAZAKALLAH. parh lia jae to pyas ni lgti. *

nayla83 24.08.09 - 11:56am
Our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has made it easier 4 us 2gain the full blessings of ramadan by dividing the month into 3 parts of 10 days each, with each part having itz own special significance.
the 1st third of this month are the days of mercy from Allah. below is the dua for the first 10 dayz of this month *

nayla83 24.08.09 - 12:00pm
The first 10 dayz dua 4 mercy
Allahnmmaghfir lee warhamnee wajburnee wahdinee warzuqnee...
O Allah forgive me have mercy on me help me guide me n sustain me...

nayla83 24.08.09 - 12:08pm
LAA illaaha illaa anta subhanak. Allahhumma astagfiruka lee dhambee wa as-aluka rahmatak. Allahumma zidnee ilmaw-walaa tuzigh qalbee b'ada idh hadaytanee wahab lee milladunka rahmatan innaka antal-wahhaab
There is no God except u. u r glorified. Allah i seek yur 4givness 4 my sins i ask u 4yur mercy. o Allah increase me in knowledge n do not misguide my heart after having guided me. and grant me mercy from yur treasure. verily u r the giver... *

nayla83 1.09.09 - 12:07am
The first 10 dayz of ramadan r nw complete hope Allah grantz all aur duaz n 4givez all our sinz *

brmirza 2.09.09 - 02:22am
amin.sumamin. *

nayla83 2.09.09 - 11:34am
The second 10 dayz R the dayz of forgiveness frm Allah... *

nayla83 2.09.09 - 11:43am
A DUA FOR FORGIVENESS...
Allahummaj'alna shaakireena li-an'umika raadeena bi-kadrika mustamsikeena bi-hablika nasta'eenuka wa nastaghfiruka wa nu-minu bika wa nuthnee'alayka walaa nakfuruka wa nakhla'u wa natruku mai-yafjuruk. Allahumma iyyaka na'budu wa laka nusallee wa nasjudu wa ilaika nas'aa wa nah'fid. narjoo rahmat wa nakhshaa 'adhaabaka bil kuffaari mulhiq...Amin *

nayla83 2.09.09 - 11:50am
o Allah make us those tht thank u 4 yur blessings, who r content with yur will, n who hold firmly 2 yur rope islam, by faith n practice. we seek yur help n we seek yur forgiveness. we believe in u, we praise u, we do nt refute u. we forgo n leave he who disobeys u. o Allah we worship u n 2u we prostate. to u we strive n hasten. we hope 4 yur mercy, n we fear yur severe punishment. indeed yur punishment will meet the unbelievers... Amin *

nayla83 11.09.09 - 10:05am
guyz we r nw in the last 10 dayz of ramadan n these 10 dayz r the dayz 2 pray for salvation frm the hell fire *

nayla83 11.09.09 - 10:14am
DUA FOR LAST 10 DAYZ OF RAMADAN
Allahumma innee as-aluka-aljannata wa na'eehahaa bahjatahaa wa a'oodhu bika minan-naari wa maa qaraaba ilayhaa min qawlin aw'amal. wa as-aluka an taj'ala kulla qadaa-in qadaitahoo lee khayraa... AMIN
O Allah i ask u 4 paradise n wotever words and actions may take me near it. i seek yur protection frm the fire n wotever words or actions tht may take me near it i beseech u make yur decisions for me good Amin *

nayla83 11.09.09 - 10:21am
Allahumma inee as-alukal-janata wa na'eemahaa wa bhajatahaa wa a'oodhu bika minan-naari wa salaasilihaa wa aghlaalihaa...Amin
O Allah i ask for heaven and itz bounties and its joy and i seek yur protection frm the fire, its chains and its shackles... Amin *

swtyasir 11.09.09 - 03:18pm
AMEEN SUMA AMEEN

NEELZ *

brmirza 11.09.09 - 06:46pm
another short but comprehensive dua 4 3rd part.
ALLAH-HUMMA AJIRNA MINAN-NAAR.amin.
Oh ALLAH, save us 4m the fire of hell..amin. *

* Gujrat-Pakistan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Gujrat-Pakistan

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits