Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Gujrat-Pakistan - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Gujrat-Pakistan > Topics

Subject: New in Here
Replies: 58 Views: 4241
1-> 7->>

alikhan7 28.09.09 - 08:54am
Hey friends i m Ali i am new in thig group.I m also from Gujrat but working in Dubai apprently.I liked this group and all the topics going on here.Basharat wich part of the city u r from.I cant figer out but u look very familiar to me.Maybe i know you from some point? *

lyn803 28.09.09 - 07:35pm
Hello Ali welcome to the group. Me too I like this group so much but I'm sad coz things are seemed no longer exactly the same as before,,many things had happened, I really miss those days a lot :( *

alikhan7 29.09.09 - 06:02am
Thanx.Well i m new here no idea wat use to happen b4.You can give me some idea.But reading from previous posts it dose seem like a good fun place to hang.But totally clueless wat has changed so far and why?. *

brmirza 30.09.09 - 02:52am
welcome bro welcome.GIF
its been nice to see u here.. n m glad u liked this group of people...
m 4m sargodha rd... where r u 4m? *

alikhan7 30.09.09 - 05:34am
Thanx bro.Actually am a bit far from you.Am from Muslimabad(if u know where it is).Anyways its good to see ya all.BTW wat do u do?. *

mehdi29 30.09.09 - 10:58am
Salam un alykum! Welcome inthe grp bro! *

lyn803 30.09.09 - 11:33am
Hello Ali,,actually it's a long story..Later you will know about it...

Anyway guys I've got something yummy in the kitchen. :) *

brmirza 30.09.09 - 11:37am
yeah bro, i know it.. wse yar tmhe mil k acha lga..coz apne city k ho.. acha lgta he jb koi apna mil jae :-)
so wat r u doin?
i've applied 4 admission in MPhil in Eng,in UOG.just do pray 4 admission :-) but full timely m lookin after my own business.its of building hardwares,tools n grinding materials. n maybe soon m shiftin to furniture department which my dad is lookin after nowadays...thats my professional life.
hope to meet u in real wenever u come Pakistan :-)

alikhan7 1.10.09 - 07:02am
Awesome,haan yaar waka hee buhat acha lagta ha jab koi apni city sa milta ha.yaar mein Engineer hun.Working here in dubai.Wesa i am planning to go to pak in some time but still not usre when.But sure i'd love to see ya in person when i go there.Good that u r keeping up with both study and work.must b a very hard work.Wesa wahan jitna b kam kar loo insaan utna nai thakta jitna yahan 8hrs ki duty mein thak jata ha.after all home is home isnt it? *

brmirza 1.10.09 - 07:45am
wow, u r an engineer, good to know that.most of my closest frenz r also engineers, chemical, textile, geological, computer, etc.
but they r all working here.. so wat kind of job do u have??
yar u've a good sense of humour :-) m not a hardworker, just sit lazy at workplace, n pass my exams by luck, thats wat happens with me all the time :-)
n yes, u r absolutely right about that. home sweet home :-) all the world is unmatchable with the blessing of a sweet home, havin family, n filled with happiness... :-) *

alikhan7 1.10.09 - 08:39am
Well i am structural Engineer and building new airport here for you to come into Dubai.Well i wish i was LUCKY as you cus hell those excams days still hurt so bad in my b*tt.Anyhow i wish u to b stay lucky and achive every n all in ur life.But u know wat i still wish i have my own biz cus this whole job thing is sumtime very hard.Inshallah i will have it soon.So wat else is life how u kill time besides sitting lazy on chair and passing excams by luck:-).

brmirza 1.10.09 - 04:54pm
gr8 job, u r really servin humanity ;-)
thanx alot bro 4 the wish, n hope ur all wishes come true in ur life. be blessed.
killin time is a difficult task esp durin studies :-D but as for nowadays, m a little bit religious,lol, tryin to read more n more religious books, BTW, reading magazines, literature is my hobby as well... n also surfing on wap is a better thing to kill the time :-) on weekends(in grt as u know its thur n fri) going out with frenz or my family, thats hows its going on :-) *

lyn803 2.10.09 - 09:53pm

Hello guys! It's really good to be here once again :-).Seems like you've jst had great conversation nowadays :)
Im glad to see you guys like that. It's been always my pleasure to see my friends happy and well :) I hope you can really meet each other in person someday as you are both Pakistani. :) *

lyn803 2.10.09 - 10:00pm
Ali, with regard to what i hv said recently, I was only missing one my bestfriends here, ,she's the girl named Nayla or also known as Neel, she's been like my real sis in this group. You migh hv noticed that she's been offline for some days now ,thts why ive said things are no longer same as before. However it's good to have you here in our group. Somehow u made a great change. I hope you will enjoy your time here. Welcome again Ali. :) *

lyn803 2.10.09 - 10:01pm
And oh btw Basharat is really a very intelligent guy hehehe hehe.GIF *

nayla83 2.10.09 - 11:43pm
hi4.GIF dnt fear neel is here i jus missed u all so much c*m on grp hug friendz hug.GIF ...welcome 2u ali ji nyc 2 meet u =) ...lyn sis jus 4u latch.GIF *

lyn803 3.10.09 - 12:05am
Sis welcome back! ..we've been really missing you too! (hugs) *

ufonecom 3.10.09 - 04:08am
Well come again neelz
hug.GIF *

provoker 3.10.09 - 07:18am
hiufone

lyn803 3.10.09 - 08:10am
hey guys Nayla has posted a new game in games room. I'm also encouraging all the new members to join the game :). Enjoy! Good luck friends! grin4.GIF *

alikhan7 4.10.09 - 10:51am
Back after long hard weekend.Gud to know basharat that u r being MAZHABI these days.its really cool as long as u dont grow 2 feet long beard and start shutting the music stores in grt.Reading is gud as long as it gives u more and more knowldge.
Thanx to everybody who has welcomed me here.N i can see some old friends getting togather.Thumbs up to all of u too.i hope lyn this place is going to b more fun 4 u cus ur friend is back now.Have fun all. *

lyn803 4.10.09 - 12:36pm
Welcome back Ali _ It's our pleasure to hv you here in our group friend. Yes you're right we're all glad to have Nayla back again in our group. and she's also your friend now okay. Wish u have a great time here with us too :) You know Ali this group isnt only just a fun place,,,for me this group means more,,because the special people in my life are here in this group :) Okay Ali you may join the games room here or share any good stuffs you like :) Just feel free and hv fun okay :) grin4.GIF *

lyn803 4.10.09 - 12:43pm
btw I agree with what you said to Basharat about reading coz definitely Im a fond reader too :), my day isnt complete without reading anything, ths has been my hobby ever since. :) *

lyn803 4.10.09 - 12:54pm
We can gain more knowledge in reading n it's really such a fun hobby too. Im wondering how Sharay (Basharat) will look like with 2 ft beard..I guess he would be looking like Osho :) *

brmirza 4.10.09 - 04:36pm
hahaha, as i commented previously, ur sense of humour is gr8, Ali :-) infact, sayin simply, 4 all the conclusions u've drawn 4m my readin some religious lit., m not at all that type of extremist... but i surely condemn the worst things that've been attached with our ISLAM.
N as far readin is concerned, m just trying to increase my own knowledge, just coz of the reasons, to know more about TRUE ISLAM, n to guide my children(Inshallah wen they'll be)... hope u won't mind my BORING lecture :-D

so hows been weekend? enjoyed? *

nayla83 5.10.09 - 12:33am
Yes sis u r ryt we r all friendz here n tht includes u 2 ali bhai feel free 2 post in every topic and also create new topics hav fun n enjoy yur tym here *

alikhan7 5.10.09 - 04:42am
Thanx for everybody who made me feel part of the family.we sure are all friends here.but wat i ment lyn was that u were missing her so i thought u might feel well as she is back.i know wat its like wen u miss sumone and that person is not there.
Basharat weekend was great.i spent it over my brother's place.i have two nephews whom i love very much.i love spending my time there with them.and hey we shud all know as much as we can abt islam.to make a positive progressive socity and a better humen being.there is no doubt abt that.but to transfer that knowldge to ur kids bro u ve gotta get married right?.so when are u?.i mean plans,intensions,intrusts?.......... *

lyn803 5.10.09 - 10:40pm
It's our pleasure to have you here with us in group Ali. :) Sure you're now a part of ths family :) Yes that's true I understand what u mean.,so it's alright now. Seems like you really had a funfilled weekend hehehehe :) *

alikhan7 6.10.09 - 04:27am
yeah lyn i've had pretty fullfilled weekend.infact in dubai u can have any kind of fullfillment u want.u can go clubing,surfing,swming,spa,skating,bungy jump or like me just spend sum nice quality time with family and have home cooked meals.its all abt choice.
anyways tell me abt u lyn where u from wat u do?. *

nayla83 6.10.09 - 10:57pm
wow ali u live in dubai yur vry lucky i went 2 dubai abt 2years ago itz really amazing i hav n uncle there n 1 of my budz frm pro is frm dubai 2 :) *

alikhan7 7.10.09 - 04:20am
Well to b honest i still very much miss my home.I still i want to go back.There is no place like home.Anyways yeah Dubai is an awsome place.Specially if u here for holidays.Tons of things to do here which u will not find anywhere else. *

nayla83 7.10.09 - 10:46am
Yes thtz true home is alwayz where the heart is... I was on holiday in dubai 4 abt 2weeks bt itz nt enough there ws so much 2 c n do really ws amazing *

alikhan7 8.10.09 - 04:04am
You r welcome here anytime.u can always come back here and have sum more fun. *

lyn803 8.10.09 - 12:04pm

So great to hear that Ali :) and Im also glad to hear about Dubai from you and Nayla. I've also seen some pictures she had posted on wap last time. Sis those pics you took in Dubai are really awesome :) I also have a Filipino friend whose now working in Dubai, she's my close friend and classmate in college. I also like to hear her stories everytime we chat. I hope someday I can visit that wonderful place,,especially the stunning deserts :) *

lyn803 8.10.09 - 12:21pm
@Ali - Well telling about myself would really be a very long story, but okay I cn share you few things..Im from Surigao del Norte, Philippines. This year I've jst finished my degree in IT and now still trying to find a better job somewhere. About my family, Im the eldest daughter and I hv 3 sis and 1 brother. They're all still attending in school. We all stay with our dad. He's working as a meteorologist. Sometime during weekends when dad is not busy, we enjoy going the nearby beach n hv some great time there. We also hv many wonderful beaches around here, you know Surigao is also known as the surfing capital of the Philippines :) and this is what I love most about my country. :)

alikhan7 8.10.09 - 12:38pm
Gud to hear abt u lyn.thanx for sharing that info here.well we have real big filpino coumunity here.infact in my office i have alot of co-workers who r filpions.sum of them r gud friends(and couple of enimes lol)just kidding!.i wana vist ur country atleast once.i ve heard sum great stories abt that place.abt the sea,and diving and surfing and beaches.personally i love going to beach.so i sure will one day pay a visit.and sure u can also come here anytime u get the chance.its great place. *

nayla83 8.10.09 - 05:32pm
yes definatley i wud luv 2 visit agn itz such a beautiful place i luved the desert safari n the wild whadi water park bt the best thing is dubai has some of the most beautiful mosques *

lyn803 9.10.09 - 08:40am
Oh thts wonderful Ali :-),,yes thts what also my friend told me, there are lots of Filipinos who are working there, so she doesnt feel much homesick,,,but like how you feel she also misses home for some time. Well If you ever have chance to visit our country someday,,,I know for sure that it's going to be a worthwhile visit. Philippines is also really a wonderful place. Cebu City is as well one of the best tourist destination here :) Perhaps some of your Filipino friends there might hv already told you about this place. It's also my dad's hometown,,I hope next year I can visit there again :) *

brmirza 10.10.09 - 04:20pm
wish u all guys best of enjoyment in ur tours :-) *

lyn803 10.10.09 - 07:08pm
thanks Sharay,,but for now those are just plans taking a tour smwhere,,but if someday there's a chance then it would really great :) *

brmirza 11.10.09 - 03:07am
plans lead to practicals :-) so be ready 4 ur tours :-) *

alikhan7 11.10.09 - 05:17am
Good day everybody.Another weekend passed.Had sum great time.Anyways lyn personally i think Dubai is not a great place for mosques.We dun have much mosques here.But if u keen to see mosques u shud go to Sharjah where u will find one on every round about.And they r really great.And if u come here now instead of wild wadi try aqua ventre at atlantis.really great place to be and alot better than wild wadi.have fun and b happy. *

alikhan7 11.10.09 - 05:20am
Plans leads to practical!.hmmmm not always.yes its true that where is will there is way but sumtimes it takes more than an effort to make sumthing happen.this is wat i think. *

nayla83 11.10.09 - 12:30pm
Yes thtz true ali mayb they r nt the best mosques bt we dnt get 2 c those types of buildings here they where truley beautiful n nw we hav u 2 guide us so next tym we will visit the best places in dubai ;-) *

lyn803 11.10.09 - 07:19pm
Hi Ali it's nice to hear you had a great weekend :) well I dont really know about the mosque and wild wadi in Dubai coz Ive nver been there yet. According to my friend, Dubai is best known of it's wild deserts. n Im happy enough if ever someday I could get a chance to see them :) , you know we dont have desert lands in Philippines but you can also find many great water parks here :) *

lyn803 11.10.09 - 07:50pm
you hv practical thinking Ali :) and I do agree with Sharay too :) For something to happen, it doesnt only requires effort and positive thoughts,,sometimes it should be more depending on the situation too. To be mindful and rational is really important. :) *

alikhan7 12.10.09 - 05:32am
indeed balance in life is so importent.and tell u wat my balance is really out today.really sick and still have to work 10 hrs.its a bull**** *

lyn803 12.10.09 - 06:53pm
Yes Ali that's really life. Anyways get well soon friend. *

fiaz 13.10.09 - 08:33am
we av a new member hw good hi ali am fiaz 27 frm UK gud ta c ya in ere *

alikhan7 13.10.09 - 09:15am
Hey fiaz how u doin buddy.Well its gud to b here.this place turned out to b really fun.see ya around buddy. *

01awan01 26.03.11 - 05:58pm
As salam o alaikum hi frnds m new here nd v shocked 2 see tis group that in tis selfish world how poeple cares other i didnt see all theres kind of care relatnshp n sincerity in my whole life nw there r 2 things in my mind ist m v happy 4 join tis group n 2nd m v sad why i didnt join it before so b happy frnds n live long if here (ur heart)is any place 4 me then i wil b here vd u my frnds *

1-> 7->>

* Gujrat-Pakistan Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Gujrat-Pakistan

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits